GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK FROM MAKING LUNCH
We offer a healthy, delicious and affordable lunch made fresh and delivered daily
Being an intentional parent is a lot of work, and making lunch in the morning is just one more task to getting everyone out the door. We partnered with Patricia’s Lunchbox to offer our families a more stress-free summer and to offer our campers the good energy that comes from enjoying a healthy and nutritious lunch.
ABOUT THE LUNCH ADD-ON (Simple snacks are already included for all campers.)
- Only $5 per meal, including delivery ($25 per week).
- Made fresh in a certified kitchen in central Austin and delivered daily by Patricia’s Lunch Box – Founder of
Sweetish Hill Bakery.
- Lunches will be different Monday through Friday and include a carbohydrate, protein, veggies, and fruit. The
menus are kid tested and approved from over 11 years of being in the school lunch business.
- The produce is mostly local from farm-to-table and organic where possible. The meats and cheeses are natural,
eggs are organic, and the bread is preservative-free, fresh from Sweetish Hill Bakery.
- Two weekly menus are offered – Traditional & Dietary Friendly (vegetarian; gluten and dairy free)
- Feel free to email or call us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-593-5393
SIGN UP TODAY & WE WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE TO PAY
- Lunch must be ordered by the end of the day Wednesday the week before the session starts
- CAUTION: Lunches are produced in a kitchen which also may have prepared food with peanuts and tree nuts. Additionally, While steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination are taken, we cannot guarantee that any of the lunches are safe to consumer for people with peanut, tree nut, soy ,milk, egg or wheat allergies.
Weekly Menu – Traditional Meals
Whole wheat slider bun with ham, lettuce and swiss. Wheat thins and a mozzarella stick. Celery sticks, carrot sticks and a radish. Watermelon chunks.
Whole wheat slider bun with turkey, lettuce, and provolone. Wheat thins with hummus. Carrot sticks, celery sticks, and a radish. Orange slices.
Whole wheat slider bun with ham and swiss. Crackers with mozzarella stick. Celery sticks and carrot sticks. Mixed melon with pineapple.
Whole wheat slider bun with turkey, lettuce, and swiss. Crackers with hummus. Carrot and celery sticks. Watermelon chunks.
Pesto pasta. Crackers with cheddar chunks. Carrot and celery sticks. One small apple.
Weekly Menu – Dietary Friendly:
Caesar salad, dressing on the side, with crunchy chick peas. A hard-boiled egg. Gluten free crackers with dairy free cheese. Watermelon chunks.
Black bean salad with tortilla chips. Dairy free cheese chunks. Orange slices.
Kale and quinoa salad. Crackers with hummus. Cranberries. Mixed melon chunks.
Egg salad. Pico with avocado and tortilla chips. Broccoli. Watermelon chunks.
Gluten free pasta with roasted veggies. Seasoned garbanzos. Crackers with dairy free cheese. A small apple
More About Patricia’s Lunchbox:
Patricia’s Lunchbox has been feeding Austin students heathy lunches since 2008. It was started by Patricia Bauer-Slate in 2008, 33 years after she opened Sweetish Hill Bakery.
Lunches are prepared in a tified kitchen in central Austin, cooked by trained cooks and delivered fresh daily.
The produce is mostly local from Farm to Table and organic where possible. The cooks chop and slice their veggies and fruit fresh every day and turn them into portion sizes that are easy for your child to eat. Then what is unusable is put into a bucket and given to the pig farmer. The meats and cheeses are natural, and our eggs are organic. And our bread is preservative-free fresh from Sweetish Hill Bakery.